Wednesday, January 30, 2013

On My Mind Wednesday..
1. The main reason I am writing this list is to distract my self from the ONLY thing on my mind, a very sick friend in the hospital. Say a little prayer if you're reading.
2. Despite having a crazy busy day yesterday and not getting to bed until late, I feel very well rested.
3. I packed myself tuna and avocado with lemon juice for lunch. I HATE tuna, but it's so cheap and good for you. My hope is that the avocado, which i LOVE, will drown out the tuna taste.. I know, deep stuff, deep.
4. My First 5K is coming up in less than two weeks!! I am having feelings of both "oh my gosh I'm so excited!" and also "holy moly what was I thinking I;m going to freeze/ not make it!"Any tips for running outside in cold weather?
5. I have yet to use the crock pot that I wanted to so badly and received for Christmas!! Shameful!! Does anyone have some quick, inexpensive crock pot recipes?
6..... Is it friday yet???!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!!!!!!!????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment